Friday, March 30, 2007

Ahhhhh...a Nap

Here’s me reading blogs on Blog Explosion just now. The post was talking about uber-cool people. I asked of Spirit, “Do you figure I’ll ever be uber-psychic?” They said, “Why don’t you go take a nap. You’ve done enough.” Ha….I’ve been buzzing around all day doing things, being industrious. Here’s what I’ve done so far on my day off from work:

  • I’ve posted entries to 3 blogs.
  • With input from Spirit I created a batch of muffins based upon a little and very old can of coconut milk in my cupboard and updated my Spirited Recipes at Talking to Spirit.
  • I did 3 loads of laundry to include the sheets and bedding.
  • I swept the patio and watered the plants.
  • I went shopping and got DeeDude’s special request of hamburgers and French fries for his last day of work dinner.
  • I bought a fly gizmo trap for the patio.
  • I created, bought and sent a present to a friend via CafePress.
  • I’ve made great inroads into the current book I’m reading, “The Widow's Tale” by Margaret Frazer.

    When I am at work about this time in the afternoon I always want to take a nap. So, since I am at home today and have already done a boatload of things I am going to go take a nap. That should pretty much make my day.
  • 1 comment:

    Carrie said...

    Hiya, I'm a professional psychic. I ran across your blog and enjoyed it! :)