Friday, March 07, 2008

Well, I Wasn't Going to Post This....But...

Okay, this is weird. I never spell weird right. which is right? who knows? who cares? what is the point of this? Well, for some reason when I view blog from the blogger dashboard it wants to go to my old spot of thespiritmovedme.blogspot.com which no longer exists...so, I'm posting this just to see where it's going to end up.

Fancy a bit of lighthearted repartee from someone in spirit?

Okay....just don't use any fancy words I can't spell please. It's embarrassing not to be able to spell.

I would say you should utilize your spell checking tools before you post anything because I have news for you: You can't spell worth a shit anyway.

Oh, what kind of way is that for somebody in spirit to talk?

You talk that way all the time.

Not in this blog. I do in the other one, but not in this one.

Liar.

Right. Caught. See, you can't get away with anything.

Not you, anyway.

Hey, I'm really relieved it is Friday.

I saw how tense you were when you dropped the coffee cup and decided to use it anyway. Do you realize that the cup is not broken?

I think it is. It has to be. Otherwise why would all that coffee be dribbling out of it?

You could have developed the shakes. You had not had your meal time medication.

Yeah, but I would have noticed.

You had heart palpitations today.

Want to talk about my diarrhea too?

Like they told you some time ago. They've got a hot spot reserved just for you.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Blogger has been "froggy" lately! Don't know what's up, but hopefully they'll get the kinks worked out soon!! Have a happy day love!!! hughugs