Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine’s Day to everybody.  Dennis, in honor of the day, vacuumed the house for us yesterday.  It was terrific, because it really did need it.  I’d walk through with my new slippers on (see previous blog) and at the end of my stroll through the house have picked up all sorts of crud.  Actually, how’s that for the newest household cleaning gizmo?  We could market it on www.as-seen-on-tv.com. Slippers that you squoosh through the house with.  At the end of the day you throw them in the laundry hamper…having already cleaned the floor in your wake.  Anyway, the house is beautiful!  And, he brought me flowers and chocolate tonight and we went out to dinner last night.  Just a terrific day.

One of the websites I get tickled with is Millie’s My Mom’s Blog.  She’s in her 80’s and is a hoot.  She recently discovered video blogging and there’s a cute one on there now where she couldn’t get a perfume bottle open.  Anyway, I stop by occasionally to see what she’s up to next.  

No comments: